Join us for the first workshop in a 3 part series of leadership skills training offered on campus at ASPV.
SOCIAL STYLES WORKSHOP. Good leaders understand the nuances of all communication styles and have the versatility to adapt their approach. This workshop focuses on everyday situations, improving your communication skills immediately. You’ll develop skills that shift the way you interact with peers, teachers, employers and even parents and siblings.
With these heightened skills you will:
- Become aware of your impact on others
- Increase your insight into other styles and how our differences affect outcomes
- Learn the power of nonverbal communication
- Expand your sphere of influence
- Deliver and receive fearless feedback
- Master a simple three-step system to becoming more versatile in all your communications
Friday, January 13th.
3:00 – 6:00pm
Multi purpose room
Registration required. Limited spaces available.
Please register with Miss Pamela in the library or contact email@example.com
Certificate of completion will be provided for all participating students.
Nicole Swedlow is the founder and director of the non-profit Entreamigos in San Francisco Nayarit and teaches leadership skills to University and High school students across Mexico and the United States.
Rick Kahn is an Executive Leadership Coach and a specialist in the Social Styles leadership program. His clients are represented by a broad range of corporations including Cisco, Ebay, Stanford Research Institute, and others.