Early Childhood is the foundation for lifelong learning. In these first critical years of our dual immersion program, students are engaged in projects, learning through play and in collaboration with classmates and teachers.
- Teacher-directed and child-guided learning experiences
- An education that promote choices and problem solving in the learning process
- Play-based learning: more exploring, less seatwork
- Outdoor play and discovery
- Language immersion
- Inquiry-based curriculum such as the Reggio Emilia Approach and the Project Approach.
ASPV’s Primary School offers a dual immersion language learning model and academically rigorous curriculum in an emotionally supportive environment.
- Highly qualified teachers challenge each student to develop their abilities to the fullest through critical thinking, high standards, and character development.
- Our educational approach focuses on collaborative learning and a balance of small group learning with teacher guided instruction.
- We provide the optimum environment for students to develop a love of learning in English, Spanish, science and technology, physical education, music, and art.
Our students develop into well-rounded critical thinkers with strong values, an ability to work in teams, and a commitment to community leadership.
Middle & High School
Students are offered a full immersion program in English, with Spanish literature and Mexican social studies as the only classes taught in Spanish.
- Students graduate with a Mexican bachillerato diploma, which includes the program endorsed by the Mexican Ministry of Education and the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- US High School Diploma, which includes courses in math, humanities, social studies, and science taught in English.
- Additionally we offer College Credit classes, with transcripts issued directly by the Colorado Christian University, as well as Advanced Placement (AP) classes, approved by College Board.
- Our STEM-based program promotes collaboration and critical thinking based on science, technology, engineering and math, plus a strong participation in arts and sports, and a serious commitment to service learning and sustainability.